Bitcoin is the best-performing cryptocurrency and many people are interested in purchasing it, one big challenge about buying this asset is the possibility of using a credit or debit card. Buying this digital asset with a debit or credit card is a service that interests many virtual currency users. It saves time and increases safety. Buying digital assets with cards is getting easier now with so many companies pushing out different types of debit and credit cards into the market. You may want to know the best places you can purchase your favorite crypto with your debit or credit card.
Buying bitcoin or other cryptos with a debit or credit card may sound easy, but it will interest you to know that not all exchanges accept this option. Some exchanges are afraid of fraud therefore don’t accept debit or credit cards. Exchanges that accept debit card purchases have also adopted services to dictate fraud. Buying bitcoin or any other crypto takes a simple process.
How to Buy Bitcoin With a Debit Card
Here are the necessary steps you need to take. The first one is to register an account with a crypto exchange, and before you do so ensure the exchange accepts debit cards to buy digital assets. Registering an account may take between 5 to 10 minutes but you need to verify your account, by checking out an email sent to your registered email address. Exchanges now require that users should fill up the KYC form, as stated by the crypto regulatory guideline.
When you are done registering an account with your best exchange, the next thing to do is fund your account. You can fund your account through a bank balance or debit card.
Where Can I Buy cryptocurrency With a Debit or Credit Card?
Here are the best places you can conveniently purchase cryptocurrency with a debit card or credit card.
You can buy cryptos with a debit card on Coinbase instantly and it is super easy. Coinbase is a reputable bitcoin broker that offers a user-friendly exchange platform where users can purchase bitcoin with a credit or debit card at a low fee.
Buying digital assets with your debit card on Coinbase attracts a fee of 3.33 percent of the purchase amount. It is required that you upload a government-issued identification to verify your identity before you can buy bitcoin with a debit card on this platform.
This exchange allows you to buy bitcoin up to $150 or its equivalent per week, instantly with a debit card, though this option is not available in some countries. It is good to find out if this option is supported in your country before you register an account.
Steps to Buy Bitcoin With Cards on Coinbase
- Go to Coinbase’s website, coinbase.com, to create an account. Select “Get Started” on the top of Coinbase.com.
2. Fill in your details on the signup form and select “Create Account.” Once your account is created, confirm your details and login. Upload your scanned ID after logging in, then continue to the next step.
3. Navigate to the right corner and click on your name. Go to “settings”
Scroll to “payment method and click “add the payment method” in the right corner.
4. Add your debit card; click “Credit/Debit Card” enter your Credit or Debit Card information
5. Enter card information
6. Confirm debit card; if you see a confirmation, know your credit card has been accepted.
7. Go to “sell/buy” and select the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy. Enter the amount of bitcoin you want to buy and click “Buy Bitcoin Instantly.”Your coin will be delivered to your Coinbase wallet.
Coinmama is another site where you can buy bitcoin instantly with your debit or credit card. It is a bitcoin broker that lets you purchase bitcoin at a high limit, you can buy up to $5,000 worth of bitcoin per day or $20,000 worth of bitcoin per month.
Coinmama charges a 4.9 – 5.9 percent to cover risks and processing fees that come with card payments. Coinmama doesn’t offer a bitcoin wallet like other websites, so you need to add your wallet. When you make a purchase, you will receive your bitcoin in minutes once your account is verified, here are the steps to take.
Steps to Buy Bitcoin on Coinmama
- Open an account on Coinmama: go to the website, www.coinmama.com, create an account and verify your email address.
- Log on to your account
- Verify your identity: enter all your details in the field and save them.
- Upload and verify your ID.
- Select payment method; you can use credit or debit card
- Select the amount of bitcoin you want to buy, you can also buy other cryptocurrencies using the same method.
- Enter your bitcoin wallet address; the amount of bitcoin you purchased will be sent to this address once payment has been completed.
- Enter your credit or debit card information and click the ‘pay now’ button to complete your purchases.
Binance is a crypto exchange where users can trade different types of cryptocurrencies. This platform provides its users with wallets where they can store their digital assets. Users can buy digital assets with both debit and credit cards at a very low fee. Binance offers two payment services Koinal, 2.5 percent and Simplex, 3.5 percent, as well as access to sophisticated tools. It has a lot of buyers and sellers, so, you can be sure to get the best bitcoin price.
Steps to Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card on Binance
- Open a digital wallet
- Go to Binance website www.biance.com, register and open an account
- Receive a 2FA code on the phone number you used to register your account.
- Purchase Bitcoin; click the “Buy Bitcoin” button and choose your payment method, select “Buy with Credit Card”
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to purchase
- Confirm your Bitcoin order
- Enter your billing information
- Enter your credit card information and click “buy”.
Buying digital assets with cards takes almost the same process in most exchanges, just a slight difference, but to be on the safe side, you need to follow the steps given above by the particular platform you are using. It shouldn’t take much time, so, watch out, when there are any unnecessary delays. Report the issue if you don’t get your bitcoin in your wallet within 20 to 30 minutes.